What is the Sunshine Blogger Award
For those who do not know, the Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are seen as inspirational through their positivity and creativity in the blogger community.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog
- Answer the questions
- Nominate 11 bloggers and ask 11 questions
- List the rules and display the logo on your blog
2. If You Could Live in a Fictional World, Which World Would You Live In?
So many pretty worlds. Probably the Grishaverse – not surprising, I just love Ravka so much! I want to be a Grisha.
3. What Are Some of Your Favourite Unique Character Names?
Good question! I’ve never thought about it before. I do like Nikolai, Zoya, Kaz – I need to get away from the Grishaverse seriously, Rhysand, Nesta. There’s quite a few good ones actually.
4. Imagine Yourself in a Zombie Apocalypse, The Main Character of Your Current Read Will Be Your Partner. Will You Survive?
I’m currently making my way through Vengefulwolf , so yes, I do think Victor Vale and I could last out the apocalypse.
5. What Are Some of Your Least Favourite Tropes?
Friends to lovers. Love triangles. Unqualified protagonists. Instant love. Abuse as an excuse. Sibling rivalry. Gullible protagonists. I have a few.
6. What Are Some of Your Favourite Underrated Books?
Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin. Frostblood Saga by Elly Blake. Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton. I don’t know if they’re underrated, I just don’t see many people talking about them.
7. Is There Any Magical or Mythical Creature You Would Want As a Pet?
I’d love an unusual pet. I don’t really know many mythical creatures other than a dragon. Don’t think I’d want one though. A pegasus maybe?
8. Are You a Standalone Reader or a Series Reader?
I generally don’t mind. I read a lot of series’ but I’m not opposed to standalones.
9. If You Could Trade Lives With a Fictional Character for a Day, Which Character Would You Be?
I love Zoya from the Grishaverse – obviously, so I’d be her. One, because she’s gorgeous, two she’s a powerful Grisha and I’d love that! Three, Nikolai.
10. How Do You Overcome Hard and Tough Challenges in your Life?
With sarcasm, regret and sleepless nights.
11. What Do You Hope To Achieve in 2019?
I need to get to the end of 2018 first! Probably just finish my first year of Uni. I’m not highly ambitious as the moment.
1. Are you left or right handed?
2. If you could live in a fictional world from TV/Books/Movies where would you live?
3. What’s your favourite colour?
4. What’s your favourite holiday?
5. What’s your least favourite holiday you’ve ever been on?
6. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
7. If you could travel to a certain time period of the past, what time period would it be?
8. If you could do one thing and not have to face the consequences, what would you do?
9. If you could only read 3 books for the rest of your life, what would they be?
10. What 3 fictional characters would you want as your friend in real life?
11. What’s your biggest accomplishment of this year so far?
2. The Paperback Pilgrim
3. An Introverted World
4. Book Dragonism
5. Anna – Reader and Proud
6. The Smell of the Pages
7. Across the Books
8. Brooke – A Bookish Weekend
9. Bookish Heights
10. My Book World
11. Fiction No Chaser