IF YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN WORKING WITH ME OR HAVING ME READ AND REVIEW YOUR WORK PLEASE READ AND TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THE POLICY BELOW…
REVIEW REQUESTS ARE CURRENTLY: CLOSED
WHAT I ACCEPT
- My main genre of interest in Young Adult mostly Fantasy, Historical or Science Fiction. I will occasionally accept Dystopian/Post-Apoc, Mystery or Suspense as well as New Adult in the above genres.
- I accept physical copies and e-copies. I prefer physical as it is easier for me promote on Instagram and Twitter. I am a kindle reader so if physical isn’t an option PDF. is also accepted.
- I am willing to work with and accept from companies, publishers and (independent) authors.
- I am also open to accepting and/or representing items not of the book variety should they follow the genre criteria above. This includes anything from book boxes, candles, bookmarks or any other forms of merchandise related.
WHAT I DO NOT ACCEPT
- Romance as a stand-alone genre. I will accept if it is a sub-genre but not the main focal point
- Reviews will always be my honest opinion. I prefer to remain positive, but if I have not enjoyed the product for whatever reason my review will reflect that. However, I will still remain respectful.
- Upon receiving a request I typically reply within 1-2 days and will inform you if I will be accepting along with any additional information required.
- I do prioritise ARCs or anything sent to me by an author or publisher but that does not mean I only have one. If you have a time constraint or a specific time frame you would like the review to be posted please specify in the original E-mail.
- I am a UK resident.
WHERE I REVIEW
- All my reviews are posted to my blog along with GoodReads, Twitter, Amazon UK, Facebook, Book Bridgr and Waterstones (if applicable).
- Promotion may be done on Instagram as well as Twitter if specified.
All ratings are out of 5:
Did not enjoy/ Did not finish. I reserve 1 star ratings for books I do not finish. I do review books I DNF but I always try to finish books sent to me.
It was OK. I finished it but there wasn’t anything interesting to me and I struggled to keep reading it. Forgettable.
Mostly enjoyable. Not without its issues but average for the most part. Neither amazing nor terrible. Would struggle to recall to others.
Mostly lovable. Easy reads, enticing. I don’t find myself forcing to read it, everything flows. Memorable.
Favourite. Quick reads. Instantly lovable and stand-out-ish. No reservation about the content and extremely memorable.
(I’m harsh when it comes to giving out 5 star ratings. They are rare)
- Blog Tour – If I enjoy the book I would be happy to be a part of the blog tour if there is one available. It would be appreciated if all information could be sent at least a week in advance of the tour date/s
- If you could include any and all information in the original E-mail it would be appreciated. Synopsis, Buy Links, Author Website, Social Media, GoodReads (if applicable), Pictures etc.
- Once my review is complete and and the post is published on my blog I will send it to you no matter the rating unless specified otherwise.
IF YOU HAVE READ ALL OF THE ABOVE AND WOULD LIKE TO SUBMIT A REQUEST FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME…
emma (dot) canning9 (at) yahoo (dot) com
I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU