Thank you to Bookish Heights for the nomination. This is my second time with this award, you can see my first post here.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Nominate 15 bloggers
- Share 7 facts about you
7 Facts About Me
1. I currently own an insane amount of unread books. I don’t know how this happened. Genuinely. It just has. I seem to be a mood reader at the moment. Unless I’m really feeling it, I won’t pick it up. Plus, there’s been a lot of new releases and it just keeps pushing ones I own back.
2. I’m really bad at watching TV shows. I start so many, watch the first couple of episodes and then never watch them again. I even did a post about it, but I never realised how long the list would be until I did it.
3. Unless I talk about it, I probably haven’t seen it. I did Media (TV and Film) in college so a lot of people seem to think I’ve seen a lot of movies. I haven’t. I don’t really watch older movies because of the quality, so there are a lot of ‘classics’ I haven’t seen. Nowadays, if it isn’t Marvel, Star Wars or an action/fantasy movie of some sort I probably won’t watch it.
4. I own 29 Funko! Pops. Something else I didn’t realise I was doing until I counted. I got a BB-8 for Christmas in 2015 and then it just spiralled. Me and my friend get one for each other on birthdays and Christmases so they begin to add up.
5. I have a recent love for doing arts and crafts. I’ve never been good at art or anything creative other than writing, but my mum bought my niece a foil art thing earlier in the year but I ended up doing them all. Since then my mum has bought me a few diamond paintings and I’ve been doing them and now I’ve got my Uni flatmates into them too.
6. I have never broken a bone. However, I have probably sprained just about everything there is to sprain. I was a clumsy child.
7. I have a very varied music taste. I prefer songs over artists, so it can go from pop to country, Motown or rock. The only thing I don’t really listen to is rap or grime. Never really got into that.
2. The Paperback Pilgrim
3. An Introverted World
4. Book Dragonism
5. Anna – Reader and Proud
6. The Smell of the Pages
7. Across the Books
8. Brooke – A Bookish Weekend
9. My Book World
10. Fiction No Chaser
11. Me and My Mundane Life
12. What Vicky Read
13. A Little Bookshelf on the Wall
14. The Ultimate Fangirl
15. Jill’s Book Blog