Happy Tag Thursday!
I wanted to make this tag yearly, but only just remembered it. We are only a couple of days into 2020 so I think it’s close enough…
1. Are There Any Books You Started This Year and You Need to Finish?
I have only read the first couple of chapters of both We Hunt the Flame and Reverie. With the former I think there were other books I wanted to read more at the time, and with Reverie I was so in my head with Uni work that I just couldn’t get into it.
2. Do You Have an Autumnal Book to Transition to the End of the Year?
No. I do always feel the need to reread A Court of Thorns and Roses as we get to winter, but I haven’t actually done it yet.
3. Is There a New Release You’re Still Waiting For?
So I’m going to need everyone to stop hyping or talking about this book so I can try to ignore the need and want to buy it thank you.
4. What Are Three Books You Want to Read Before the End of the Year?
Let us just pretend I remembered to do this tag before the end of the year for a second, great. I wanted to read these before the end of the year, but only did The Darkest Star which was actually a rereading prep for The Burning Shadow.
5. Is There a Book That Could Still Shock You and Become Your Favourite?
Not sure how to pretend it isn’t the new year already with this one. But Sawkill Girls or Isle of Blood and Stone could get up there – when I eventually read them.
6. Have You Already Made Reading Plans for 2020?
Not yet no. I’m undecided on whether I want to or not. I don’t think I’m very good at following my plans so I might just be spontaneous.