It’s time for the annual Naughty or Nice Tag!
- Credit the person who tagged you and link their post
- Tag the original creator and their post
- Tick the ones you’ve done
- Cross the ones you haven’t
- Tag more bloggers
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it ❌ / ✔️
I pride myself in reviewing every book I read, particularly ARCs. I’ve ticked and crossed this because I’ve done all of them except the eARC I have of We Hunt the Flame because I only read two chapters of it before switching to a different book. So technically I haven’t finished it yet.
2. Have less than 100% feedback on NetGalley ❌
Currently on 96% because I still haven’t finished and reviewed We Hunt the Flame.
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did) ❌
I review on Goodreads first so its impossible to not for me to not post a full review.
4. Folded down the pages of a book ❌
5. Accidentally spilled on a book. ❌
6. DNF a book this year ❌
Guys! I haven’t DNF’d a book this year! To be fair I have only read half the books I usually do so that might be why.
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it. ✔️
Most likely. This usually happens at YALC.
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else. ✔️
Definitely at the beginning of the year, not so much towards the end. I’ve actually been doing what I’m supposed to be.
9. Skim read a book ✔️
Definitely! When you’ve read so much of it that you can’t DNF it but you just want it to be over.
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal. ✔️
So, I only missed it by a little last year. This year however, I’m nowhere near. 15 books behind to be exact.
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it ❌
I don’t borrow books I lend them out. And I only do that to my housemates so I know I’ll get them back.
12. Broke a book buying ban ❌
I definitely haven’t bought as many books this year as I usually do so I haven’t needed to go on a buying ban.
13. Started a review, left it for ages and then forgot what the book was about. ❌
No, I usually review them right away or a few hours later.
14. Wrote in a book you were reading ❌
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads. ❌
No. Goodreads is my tracker.
I TAG YOU!